Program: WS_FTP LE (v 5.08)
Author: Ipswitch
W: LFW
Ware: (Liteware) (free for personal use/some non-commercial uses)
http://www.thedance.net/~win95/
http://www.thedance.net/~win95/ws_ftple.exe
691 KB (707,072 bytes )

<q>
Ipswitch grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software free of
charge if a) you are a student, faculty member or staff member of an
educational institution (K-12, junior college, college or university);
b) you are a United States federal, state or local government employee;
or c) your use of the Software is exclusively at home for non-business
purposes.
</q>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Ned Goudy

dunno what version that is. The last version that's free
for personal use is available here:
Program: WS_FTP LE (v 5.08)
Author: Ipswitch
W: LFW
Ware: (Liteware) (free for personal use/some non-commercial uses)
http://www.thedance.net/~win95/ws_ftple.exe
691 KB (707,072 bytes )

Susan,

That's the one I use. While I do websites,
they are just for personal use or for friends
but if I ever went pro, I'd be happy to give
the man his money. I have always felt the
product was great.

Ned

me

Author: Ipswitch
W: LFW
Ware: (Liteware) (free for personal use/some non-commercial
uses) http://www.thedance.net/~win95/
http://www.thedance.net/~win95/ws_ftple.exe
691 KB (707,072 bytes )

<q>
Ipswitch grants you a non-exclusive license to use the
Software free of charge if a) you are a student, faculty
member or staff member of an educational institution (K-12,
junior college, college or university); b) you are a United
States federal, state or local government employee; or c)
your use of the Software is exclusively at home for
non-business purposes.
</q>

Susan

ws_ftple.exe (v5.08 is) some sort of installer. Can anyone tell
me how to extract files from this .exe?

TIA

Ned Goudy

ws_ftple.exe (v5.08 is) some sort of installer. Can anyone tell
me how to extract files from this .exe?

Download the file on the link above
and simply CLICK IT from Desktop
and it will self install.

Ned

me

Download the file on the link above
and simply CLICK IT from Desktop
and it will self install.

Ned

Thank for the info.

However, that's exactly what I do _NOT_ want to do. I like to
extract and check the file(s) before "automatic" installations.