    remain on the left hand side only. A two page booklet had recently been made
    on this computer, however I have checked all of the settings and defaulted
    everything but the problem persists, it is driving me crazy!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2006

  2. Tony Jollans

    Tony Jollans Guest

    Sounds like you are in "Normal View" and you want to be in "Print Layout
    View". Select View > Print Layout from the Menu to change it.

    --
    Enjoy,
    Tony

    "Dan_c1981" <> wrote in message
    > When opening any word document it refuses to center the page. Continually

    the

    Tony Jollans, Apr 23, 2006

  3. On the Zoom menu, change Two Pages to Page Width, Text, Width, Whole Page,
    or some percentage.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Apr 23, 2006
  4. imjqi

    imjqi

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    This just happened to me too. The Word ruler is all that will display and is stuck at the left side of the screen without possibility of expanding. I decided to change the display screen size to see if I could get it to show up. I ended up applying the flip screen option, at which time I was able to see Word on my desktop. I changed it back and it seemed to fix the problem. Hope this helps anyone else who has the problem. Good luck!

    imjqi, Dec 17, 2015