won't send email

Jon Lewis

To whom it may concern. There is a lot of postings about this issue. It's
not the provider or settings - it's something on your side of things. I have
a couple buddies that are having the same issues. Please fix this ASAP!
It's killing us!

Bruce Hagen

What issue? We don't work for MS. We are all volunteers. It is not on
'our' side of things. We don't know what you are talking about unless you
explain it and include any error message you see verbatim.

Gary VanderMolen

"Your side"? There is no "your side" here.
D you want to point fingers and let off steam, or do you want to supply
the details of your issue so we can help you?

Note: All the responders here are unpaid volunteers.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)