WMM2 output format

G

When I create a Video CD fromm Movie Maker 2 it is in High-Mat format. My VCR/DVD player does not recognize High-Mat. Is there any way to get Movie Maker to output to a Video CD in one of the other more common formats

P

PapaJohn

Check the CD Burning > HighMAT page of my website for links to notices about
the players. KISS models will be the first in Europe.

Be careful as the players are not yet available (any day now) and many
salespeople don't know about the distinction between HighMAT players for
audio/images versus those that also support video.
--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

Ferg said:
Does anyone even know what dvd machines are High Matt compatible? Want to
buy one but could do with some advice on which is best . . .

G

Panasonic Progressive-Scan DVD Player with MP3, JPEG and HighMAT Playback - Silver

Model: DVD-S47

Watch your favorite flicks in ultra-smooth progressive-scan display or pop in a MP3-CD. This versatile DVD player lets you view your digital pictures and zip around DVD-RAM discs with the Direct Navigator guide.

Plays back DVD, DVD-Audio (2ch), DVD-R, DVD-RAM, CD, CD-R/RW, JPEG, MP3, WMA and HighMAT disc

G

This dvd player is on sale at BestBuy as of April 20,2004priced at $89.99. bestbuy.com
Panasonic Progressive-Scan DVD Player with MP3, JPEG and HighMAT Playback - Silver

Model: DVD-S47

Watch your favorite flicks in ultra-smooth progressive-scan display or pop in a MP3-CD. This versatile DVD player lets you view your digital pictures and zip around DVD-RAM discs with the Direct Navigator guide.

Plays back DVD, DVD-Audio (2ch), DVD-R, DVD-RAM, CD, CD-R/RW, JPEG, MP3, WMA and HighMAT disc

Ask a Question