wireless mouse moves around

I got a wireless laser mouse. Whenever I stop moving the
mouse for 1 or two minutes, the cursor automatically move
by itself and click on things and programs, when i
return, a bunch of programs open.
I turn off screensaver and wait for 1 min. like i said
the cursor automatically moves continuously and open
programs like some1 is controlling it (the mouse doesn't
move thou)
I have no idea what happen. Can some1 help me?

kevin