    1 Cannon Printer. Six month later I got a new printer and
    went to load Windows XP and it refused to install. Anyone
    have any suggestions? Thanks.

    Peter Nauta, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Peter Nauta

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Peter Nauta" <> wrote:

    >I loaded Windows XP. Then I had to uninstall it because I
    >could not find any compatble drivers for my expensive 4 in
    >1 Cannon Printer. Six month later I got a new printer and
    >went to load Windows XP and it refused to install. Anyone
    >have any suggestions? Thanks.

    What precisely does the phrase "refused to install" mean?

    There is no known error message from Windows that contains the phrase
    "refuse to install" or "refused to install".

    Please provide the complete *verbatim* text of any and all error
    messages that are produced when you attempt to install your Windows
    XP.

    That will give us something specific to go on.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP