Windows XP Windows XP Interface problem

Reaction score
I'm just curious about why I lost my XP interface and now everything gone back to Windows Classic Interface.

I did turn off some of my services in services.msc last night but there were too many which I couldn't remember which ones I have modified. Can someone help me ??

Just letting you guys know that the Windows XP option in the Properties/Appearance is gone, which means it's no long in the list and I can not see it now.

All comments are welcome.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Easy fix?

Go back into your services and if you have Themes either stopped or disabled re-enable it to automatic and then start the service again. Then if you'll reboot it should fix that.

PAF

Reaction score
Try windows restore ... restore your xp configuration to the day prev the problem

Reaction score
PAF said:
Try windows restore ... restore your xp configuration to the day prev the problem

I actually DON'T suggest trying this, because with my experience Windows System Resotre funcion just tangles things up even more. Besides restoring the system doesn't necissarily restore the disabled services in your services.msc. Just a little heads up, and not trying to sound rude.

Ask a Question