Windows 7 Windows 7 firewall controlled by group policy

Reaction score
Hi Guys, new here, i need help on my windows 7, my firewall options are greyed out and turned off. in addition the upper part of the box says " Some settings are controlled by group policy". How can i turn it on? Thanks so much in advance to those who'll reply. :)

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
yes, and also guys i have another problem, the box says " inbound connections that do not have an exception are blocked." thanks :)

Ok forgive my bluntness. is this part of a home network or an office network ?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No.

Why do you want/need to change it?

Reaction score
hate it,... i can't make my download go any faster, it says inbound connections that do not have an exception are blocked. i think it's the reason

Reaction score
i hate it..... i can't make my download go any faster.... it says, "inbound connections that do not have an exception are blocked." i think it's the reason... is it?
:(

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm going to be blunt here....

Is this for helping with your work or is it for some personal gain within work?

Basically, if its hindering your work then talk to your admin or manager, if its just because you can't abuse the works network fast enough then tough **** tbh.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Interesting, Why have you just deleted most of your posts in this thread?

Reaction score
there's nothing interesting. cause i don't want many people to read it, and now their reading what i don't want them to read... and since this is public,

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
there's nothing interesting. cause i don't want many people to read it, and now their reading what i don't want them to read... and since this is public,

Too late, 91 people have already read this thread :D Think before you post.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I can always undelete all the posts if you like? :user:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've undeleted the posts now, as it knocks the whole thread out of order without them - it's like people are talking to themselves. It's not very fair to ask questions and then delete them once you've got answers, so the delete tool is mainly used for something posted in error (or double posted).

I wouldn't worry about the thread, as it will disappear from view soon enough :).

Ask a Question