    xp machines. Though win98 machines can ping xp machines
    properly. Network has also become very slow. Can anybody
    help solving this problem.

    Muhammad Tehseen Khan, Sep 20, 2003

  2. posting ipconfig /all and nslookup may help. also do you have wins?

    --
    For more and other information, go to http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Don't send e-mail or reply to me except you need consulting services.
    Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help.

    Robert Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN, Anti-Virus, Tips & Troubleshooting on
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L [MS-MVP], Sep 20, 2003