Widescreen Laptop Reso's

Reaction score
Hello, basically i was wondering like i checked my laptop and it has 1280x800 because it's a widescreen and so does this girls laptop and we have it as 96dpi and high 32bit colour, all settings are the same and pressed identify and it is still blurry...can anyone suggest why?

Reaction score
It sounds like you have the incorrect graphics card driver, TFT panels always look blurry on the wrong or default windows driver, try updating to the latest version for your chipset

Reaction score
or maybe on my desktop crt monitor it was blurry but i went into the menu and changed the sharpness settings called "convergence" for me. dont know if there is a menu/options thinger on a laptop screen though

Reaction score
For some strange reason, I have noticed a few laptops that need to have thier screen resolution set to the maximum to be sharp and clean... this leaves the icons almost impossible to read in my opinion.. is 1280x800 its max size? I can't give an acurate answer, as you did not mention what make of laptop, and what graphics chip it has...

Ask a Question