    Whenever I play a game, after fifteen minutes my computer freezes and
    reboots.

    I have a NVidia Geforce 6600 LE model.

    Elorelkaw, Nov 5, 2006

  2. "Elorelkaw" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Whenever I play a game, after fifteen minutes my computer freezes and
    > reboots.
    >
    > I have a NVidia Geforce 6600 LE model.

    probably overheating - try looking for dust in your pc - and remove it.
    then check the system fans, and indeed the graphics card fan is working.
    or maybe it's not the card that came with your pc, and your pc case just
    cant circulate enough air.

    --
    Gareth.
    A french man who wanted a castle threw his cat into a pond.

    the dog from that film you saw, Nov 5, 2006

  3. Elorelkaw

    DRS Guest

    "the dog from that film you saw" <>
    wrote in message news:
    > "Elorelkaw" <> wrote in message
    >> Whenever I play a game, after fifteen minutes my computer freezes and
    >> reboots.
    >>
    >> I have a NVidia Geforce 6600 LE model.

    > probably overheating

    Or failing/inadequate PSU.

    DRS, Nov 6, 2006
  4. Elorelkaw

    Elorelkaw Guest

    Do I have to take apart the PC for this.

    Elorelkaw, Nov 6, 2006
  5. the dog from that film you saw, Nov 7, 2006
  6. Elorelkaw

    Guest

    , Nov 18, 2006