Preorder GFX card?

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to preorder on scan?

I know i'm probs months late, But I can't even seem to be able to find an option to
pre order a 3060ti.

Stock is slowly starting to come in so I thought I would get me proverbial foot in the door
No option to do it though...?

Maybe because there is no stock they have disabled it until previous orders have been full filled?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
@TriplexDread lower production due to pandemic and higher demand again due to pandemic has increased the gap so much between demand and supply that it will take some time for things to be normal. I have been personally monitoring it for a friend of mine who needs a card but in most places, there is no stock and keeps saying back-ordered. It is very frustrating since one cannot tell when it would be available.

I guess the only way to get one is to keep checking on a regular basis from time to time in the hope you can finally put in your order.

Reaction score
Yeah probs Mucks. Starting to annoy me now though....

News is from the 25th this month the 3060 series will become available again. I do suspect they have all been ordered
so it's gonna be a loooong waiting game..

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I was reading an article today about GPU sales the link to which is provided below. The article mentions that it was fueled by cryptocurrency miners and laptop sales. It also mentions that the GPU cards would eventually be obsolete for cryptocurrency miners. This made me think about all those cards that were bought may come into the second-hand market at much lower prices and not to mention, will also bring down the higher price on new ones currently prevailing.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/361...y-cryptocurrency-miners-and-laptop-sales.html

Reaction score
They will eventually be available on the market for second hand sale yes very true.

However. I would never ever buy one. They get battered 24/7 for many many months at a time

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
They will eventually be available on the market for second hand sale yes very true.

However. I would never ever buy one. They get battered 24/7 for many many months at a time

I heard from a friend of mine in the computer business that most of these cards were sold in China so even if they are offered back for sale as second-hand units, they would be sold in China or from China.

Ask a Question