Why are mainboard boxes already opened?

Garrot

If you actually knew who touched your food in most restaurants, you would
probably never eat out again.

Oh, I'm fully aware. I used to work in the food industry. I don't eat out
much but that's mostly because I think it is a big rip off what people pay
for a tossed salad on a fancy plate.

Garrot

So what about the people who take the bread in put in a sealed package? Do
you think these low-paid people are perfectly healthy and clean?

Factory bread is mixed by a machine, sliced by a machine and packaged by a
machine, it rarely comes into human contact. I worked in a bread factory
once many years ago so I know that.

Garrot

I dont bother to avoid door handles etc either.

If you only knew the truth. I saw a documentary that was all about the
amount of germs you can pick up just from the door handle in a taxi etc. In
your case, ignorance is bliss.

John Doe

Garrot said:
If you only knew the truth. I saw a documentary that was all about
the amount of germs you can pick up just from the door handle in a
taxi etc. In your case, ignorance is bliss.

Perpetual unencumbered bliss.

Mark A

Garrot said:
Factory bread is mixed by a machine, sliced by a machine and packaged by a
machine, it rarely comes into human contact. I worked in a bread factory
once many years ago so I know that.

I am not talking about Wonder bread. I am talking about real bread, which
you actually taste, made by small bakeries.

Mark A

Garrot said:
If you only knew the truth. I saw a documentary that was all about the
amount of germs you can pick up just from the door handle in a taxi etc.
In
your case, ignorance is bliss.

That is nothing compared to the germs you pick up from motherboards that are
not factory sealed.

John Doe

I am not talking about Wonder bread. I am talking about real
bread, which you actually taste, made by small bakeries.

Still off-topic and getting sillier.

John Doe

Silly troll.

From: "Mark A" <nobody nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Subject: Re: Why are mainboard boxes already opened?
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:03:30 -0600

If you only knew the truth. I saw a documentary that was all about the
amount of germs you can pick up just from the door handle in a taxi etc.
In
your case, ignorance is bliss.

That is nothing compared to the germs you pick up from motherboards that are
not factory sealed.

Rod Speed

Garrot said:
Mark A wrote
Factory bread is mixed by a machine, sliced by a machine and
packaged by a machine, it rarely comes into human contact.

Pity about the hot bread shops etc.
I worked in a bread factory once many years ago so I know that.

Plenty arent stupid enough to eat that sort of 'bread'

Rod Speed

Garrot said:
Rod Speed wrote
If you only knew the truth.

I know 'the truth' thanks, and realise that my immune system handles that fine.
I saw a documentary that was all about the amount of germs
you can pick up just from the door handle in a taxi etc.

I realise that my immune system handles that fine.
In your case, ignorance is bliss.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, child.

John Doe

Troll in the midst

From: "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:09:17 +1000

Garrot <invalid invalid.invalid> wrote
Mark A wrote
Factory bread is mixed by a machine, sliced by a machine and
packaged by a machine, it rarely comes into human contact.

Pity about the hot bread shops etc.
I worked in a bread factory once many years ago so I know that.

Plenty arent stupid enough to eat that sort of 'bread'

John Doe

Garrot said:
I get my facts form text books and not my ass, like you do.

Yup, anything goes and anything that works for him (in his limited
experience) should work for everyone.

Clive Coleman.

Garrot said:
Wake up! We are discussing important issues that all people should be aware
of. :)
Like 99% of bread bought and used in the U.K. is factory made, soft
hygienic, and enjoyed by millions every day