Why all big PC tech Magazine Publish in England?

John Doe

Red Cloud said:
Of course, Samsung and LG are korean but they use Japanese
technology.

Wishful thinking!!!!

I have a small flashlight that was made by Communist Chinese slave
labor. You're supposed to be able to press the ON button halfway
for temporary light, but it's the reverse of how it's supposed to
be. Light does not come on until the button is fully pressed.
Then, when the light is on, pressing the button halfway turns off
the light. It's bass ackwards. It probably was designed in China.
Samsung does not design in US. They develop their own tech.
Samsung has their own Ipad thing basically outsell Apple
version. Samsung designed their own nano-tech semiconducting.
There is no longer place for Western company here. England is
completely out. US has only Intel, AMD and Apple, all other
computer parts are completely dominated by Japanese and Korean.
Memory, storage device and HDTV are all Korean and Japanese
design.

How do Communist Chinese slave labor dictators choose their slaves?
Do they pick on certain tribes?

--

See also Google Groups

Red Cloud

Red Cloud <mmdir2005 yahoo.com> wrote:

I have a small flashlight that was made by Communist Chinese slave

Because your drunken bum lazy race can't even manufacture
flashlight???
Or is your company boss are too ****ing greed to outsource all the
job to China? I believe you better go after your boss first...

John Doe

Sounds like a personal problem, Red Clown.
From: Red Cloud <mmdir2005 yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Re: Why all big PC tech Magazine Publish in England?
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:59:45 -0800 (PST)

Red Cloud <mmdir2005 yahoo.com> wrote:

Red Cloud

You are making the wrong assumption.

You incorrectly assume:
Strong tech industry = strong tech magazines

England has no strong tech industry. Virtually every consumer
electronic
English buy are mostly designed by Asians (Japanese and Korean)
So they virtually rely on Asian technology and innovation.

England and Canada are Third World Countries compare to Japan and
Korea.

Flasherly

You are making the wrong assumption.

You incorrectly assume:
Strong tech industry = strong tech magazines

In reality:
Strong magazine industry = strong tech magazines

You see this phenomenon all over Europe (and Japan), not just in the
UK. You'll find magazines that cover nearly everything, no matter how
niche the market, in great detail, with the vast majority of them
better than any similar magazine in the USA.

A stronger, more consolidated industry, standards over control, also
means fewer independent and emergent alternatives. The magazines
always were after their own interests first -- higher prices biased in
silent dismissal of what it wouldn't of course first promote. It only
got glossier. In America computer magazines initially were Ziff Davis
Publishing, not that they still aren't, but all those same aspects
changed and hardened to further consolidate what members of the
Department of Defense bought out from whatever vestige remained of
Ziff Davis and a wider syllabus.

Only a fool, in my estimation, wouldn't consider the Internet in a
premier advisory capacity when researching technology for independent
means and potential alternatives. The so-called magazine interests
are precisely an excellent departure point for back testing validity.
They're not transparent enough to rise above it all. . .mainline
product receptivity, in so many statistical abstracts, probably being
just fine and dandy when one needn't give a shit about being bothered
with wiping one's ass with other than money, I'm only saying I
personally wouldn't rule out time and effort it may take to find out
how the other half make do and actually live.

Take for example, once, I used to wonder why prices stayed
consistent. Why when I wait, can't I always have a lower price on
extant products as newer technological improvements supplant
mainstream trends and consumption. What I found is they were shipping
out, on bulk freighters, the products I was interested in, to a South
American consumer market lined-up in appreciative droves, in turn to
stick me with only higher priced production runs. No choice, pal.

Red Cloud

Sounds like a personal problem, Red Clown.

Is English Anglo-Saxon can't produce DDR, HDTV or any storage device
is
my problem??? Haahhaha.. I guess these English white became devolved.
Why all the high-tech DDR memory are produced by Koreans?
Where is the glory of the superior English Anglo-Saxon race.
They taught me the superiority of the Anglo-Saxon is superior.
I can't understand how in the world White Anglo-Saxon so downgraded
they have to rely on Asian technology.

Strobe

You left out the Saxons

Also the Angles (can't do Anglo-Saxon without 'em) - and the Picts and their
ilk.

However, it was the English who first forced all these disparate elements
to work together.

The old language has come a long way since Chaucer wrote Canterbury Tales about
everyday people, that precursor to Coronation Street.

Rob

Is English Anglo-Saxon can't produce DDR, HDTV or any storage device
is
my problem??? Haahhaha.. I guess these English white became devolved.
Why all the high-tech DDR memory are produced by Koreans?
Where is the glory of the superior English Anglo-Saxon race.
They taught me the superiority of the Anglo-Saxon is superior.
I can't understand how in the world White Anglo-Saxon so downgraded
they have to rely on Asian technology.

Racism is illegal in the West. You would be thrown in jail for
your racist comments.

John Doe

Rob said:
Racism is illegal in the West. You would be thrown in jail for
your racist comments.

If the shoe were on the other foot in some other setting, she
would probably scream "racist!"

Red Cloud

Racism is illegal in the West.  You would be thrown in jail for
your racist comments.

Happy white guy is holding a latest Samsung IPod. His life is totally
relying
on Asian hi-tech consumer device. Is White race became so ****ing
lazy they can not even produce flashlight?????? Simply flashlight
Western white race
can't produce. Forget the Samsung hi-tech DDR memory making. They
can't even manufacture simple flashlight!!!!! LAZY WHITE RACE!!!!

Red Cloud

If the shoe were on the other foot in some other setting, she
would probably scream "racist!"

I bet you shoes is made in China or you can't afford shoes at all. See
Asian
labor support your lazy shitty Western lifestyle. You buy Samsung DDR
memory,. YOu watch with Samsung HDTV. You use made in China
Flashlight.
You wear made in China shoes. Your Western lifestyle is totally
supported by Asian intelligent and Asian labors.

John Doe

Red said:
Happy white guy is holding a latest Samsung IPod. His life is
totally relying on Asian hi-tech consumer device. Is White race
became so ****ing lazy they can not even produce
flashlight?????? Simply flashlight Western white race can't
produce. Forget the Samsung hi-tech DDR memory making. They
can't even manufacture simple flashlight!!!!! LAZY WHITE
RACE!!!!

You are a nasty little racist, Red Clown, and the manufacturing
problem here in our United States is more complex than your tiny
little brain can understand.

Long ago, labor unions pulled our workers into the middle class.
Then women's "rights" came along. The ruling class figured out how
to use so-called women's rights to subjugate ordinary people.
Women's "rights" has nothing to do with helping ordinary women.
It's classic "divide and conquer". The ruling class is using sex
warfare to win the class warfare. The idea that ordinary women can
somehow surpassed their male counterparts is silly. However, it
does mess up our underclass. And that helps the ruling class stay
on top. Women's rights doesn't help women in the long run, but it
allows them to earn more money. That gives them power. One way to
use that power is to corrupt our Christian church. Another way is
to help the ruling class trash labor. Most manufacturing jobs are
done by men. Women do not mind using Communist Chinese slave labor
even though it puts their male counterparts out of work. Big
business loves Communist Chinese slave labor too, to reduce
manufacturing costs. And since ordinary women have the right to
vote, men are sandwiched between the ruling class and ordinary
women, there really isn't anything (short of violent revolution)
that ordinary men can do to help correct the situation. The only
hope is for ordinary women to realize that they are being used.
But that will mean lots of sacrifice on their part. I think they
will opt for World War III instead (hopefully not any time soon).
And that means lots of toxic gaseous red clouds just like you, Red
Clown.

That's also a reason for our infrastructure to crumble. The ruling
class cannot figure out how to give infrastructure jobs to women.

--

See also Google Groups

John Doe

In fact, Red Clown, I design and build some of the stuff I use.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/

My inline skates are made in Italy.

So... Red Clown, have you ever done anything intelligent? Show me
what you got, little racist girl. I won't hold my breath waiting,
because I know you are just a little worthless pouting racist that
is full of shit.

GMAN

In fact, Red Clown, I design and build some of the stuff I use.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/

My inline skates are made in Italy.

So... Red Clown, have you ever done anything intelligent? Show me
what you got, little racist girl. I won't hold my breath waiting,
because I know you are just a little worthless pouting racist that
is full of shit.

Dang cool inline motor there John D!!!!!

John Doe

Winniethepooh said:
Dang cool inline motor there John D!!!!!

Thanks, you can see it in action on my YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/pqxxedf/videos

There is also a Playlist with other similar inline skating push
sticks from other people. Some of them are much more powerful but
heavy and noisy.

Besides always needing to be lighter and more powerful, mine needs
a bigger wheel. It also needs a clutch like the clutch on a
cordless drill.

John Doe

It also needs a clutch like the clutch on a cordless drill.

Problem is, right angle drills do not have clutches :(
So close, but no cigar (yet).

Red Cloud

In fact, Red Clown, I design and build some of the stuff I use.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/

My inline skates are made in Italy.

Get rid of Made in China shoes.
Get rid of Made in China pant.
Get rid of Made in China T-shirt.
Get rid of Made in China cap
Get rid of Made in Korea HDTV
Get rid of Made in Japan DVD player
Get rid of Samsung DDR memory.
Get rid of Hitachi or Samsung Hard Drive.
Get rid of Made in China power supply.
Get rid of Made in China Keyboard.
Get rid of Made in China Video card
Get rid of everything made in Asia and let me see what you got you
lazy
motherfucker!

The motherfucker has to walk barefoot in naked body once he got
rid of all
the Chinese made shoes and clothes. The motherfucker life is ****ing
dead
once he got rid of all the Asian made Computer parts.

John Doe

Actually, I do pretty well avoiding Communist Chinese slave labor
made products, especially my clothes. If there is no choice when
shopping, then the question is "Is the purchase necessary?" If
not, save the money.

Still waiting for Red clown to show some talent. Let's see what
you got, Red Clown. Any skills at all? Of course not. Red Clown is
a talentless worthless babbling hate-filled racist.