Which One - Security Software !

Reaction score
hi - my McAfee has just expired and i want to make sure, as far as is possible, that i purchase what 'you' consider to be the current front runner for home use security software

i use my pc as i'd imagine most 50 + year olds do ie everything from ebay to anything i ask google to respond to, similarly, my email / hotmail are used extensively

i also have my 'children' visit (one 22 and the other 25) and they use it to do what that age group does

budget say to £50.00 maximum

thanks

roger

Reaction score
Have just purchased Kasperspy after reading this thread - it is only £9.34 at the mo from the above link. A huge saving on the £40 Norton renewal I had been quoted.

I am a bit of a computer numpty - I have 2 PC's - can I use this same software on both of them or do I need to buy 2??

Scottscott

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Its an OEM single user licence, so you can only use it on one PC - you will need to buy 2 :thumb:

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Adywebb. Can you advise on this...

I've just bought a new laptop which I want to protect against everything, so happy to buy Kaspersky for this. My old laptop, I'm not too fussed about. I am now just going to use it as a spare so happy to just use free virus protection. Would a free download of Super Antispyware be sufficient for this??

Any tips gratefully received...

Scottscott

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Use a free AV such as AntiVir, and also use the free SuperAntispyware, Spywareblaster and Windows Defender to give you some additional protection from spy/ad-ware etc...

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
If you use internet banking with Barclays you can get Kaspersy for free. :nod:

Ask a Question