Which CF/SD Card for Nikon or Canon DSLR?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Here is the best and most reliable database on CF/SD cards that one can go by.

The database is updated on a regular basis for both the cards as well as the camera models listed. The database also list card to computer speeds for all the major card readers vis a vis different memory cards on the market.

The CF/SD Performance Database is a regularly-updated compilation of write and read speed test results designed to aid the serious and professional photographer in selecting camera storage media for a Canon or Nikon digital SLR.

CF/SD PERFORMANCE DATABASE

Hope many will find this database useful, I always have.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I went for the SanDisk Extreme III 2GB for my LZ-18 on your recommendation a while back, and I've not been disappointed with the speed :thumb:

The prices for SD cards have come down quite a bit too recently, which is good :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I went for the SanDisk Extreme III 2GB for my LZ-18 on your recommendation a while back, and I've not been disappointed with the speed :thumb:

Feedback is good, not just for me but the members and visitors of the forum. Thank you sire!
bowdown.gif

I have been doing photography now for over 3 decades and into digital since over a decade, I have yet to come across anyone loose out on a Sandisk or Lexar memory card, but, have heard plenty of horror stories from those who use cheap and unbranded cards. I do not mind paying the premium at todays prices.

I remember the days when I paid over $100 to get a measly 128MB Lexar 4X Compact Flash Card :eek: I had it till three months back still working until it was stolen during a burglary at home when I lost all my camera equipment. :blush:

At the moment I have nothing and it maybe a while before I can put together a new system.

Ask a Question