What's New in Karmic Koala

Kevin SmallBone

Alias said:
More proof that the lying low life nymshifter has never used Ubuntu.

Alias

You are lying again. I used Ubuntu long enough to realize that Ubuntu
doesn't run the programs that I need. Therefore Ubuntu is USELESS. Ubuntu
is worth exactly what I paid for it: NOTHING

Most people reject Ubuntu once they try it. Ubuntu is then wiped clean from
their machines.

Alias

Kevin said:
You are lying again. I used Ubuntu long enough to realize that Ubuntu
doesn't run the programs that I need.

No, you didn't, liar.

Snip ill informed and lying drivel.

Alias

Kevin SmallBone

Alias said:
No, you didn't, liar.

Who the **** are you to tell me that I didn't install and evaluate that
INFERIOR Ubuntu? What a lying sack of shit you are. No wonder you had to
flee the United States.

Alias

Kevin said:
Who the **** are you to tell me that I didn't install and evaluate that
INFERIOR Ubuntu? What a lying sack of shit you are. No wonder you had
to flee the United States.

I didn't flee (another of your and Frank's low life lies) and you never
installed Ubuntu and you never used Ubuntu. That's obvious from your
total lack of knowledge regarding very simple things in Ubuntu.

Alias

Kevin SmallBone

Alias said:
I didn't flee (another of your and Frank's low life lies) and you never
installed Ubuntu and you never used Ubuntu. That's obvious from your total
lack of knowledge regarding very simple things in Ubuntu.

Alias

So you don't like it when I say that you fled the USA. You can lie about
me with Ubuntu constantly and that's OK. Don't think so. I did install
the product and if you don't want to believe than tough luck. I don't need
tons of knowledge on that INFERIOR Ubuntu to figure out that Ubuntu doesn't
run the software that I need. What an IDIOT you are.

I guess with your knowledge of Ubuntu, it would take you about a month to
figure out that Ubuntu won't run certain programs. Figures.

Alias

Kevin said:
So you don't like it when I say that you fled the USA. You can lie
about me with Ubuntu constantly and that's OK. Don't think so. I did
install the product and if you don't want to believe than tough luck. I
don't need tons of knowledge on that INFERIOR Ubuntu to figure out that
Ubuntu doesn't run the software that I need. What an IDIOT you are.

I guess with your knowledge of Ubuntu, it would take you about a month
to figure out that Ubuntu won't run certain programs. Figures.

Want to prove it? Post from Ubuntu or STFU.

Alias

Kevin SmallBone

Alias said:
Want to prove it? Post from Ubuntu or STFU.

Alias

You are not very smart are you? I already explained why I don't use that
INFERIOR Ubuntu piece of SHIT OS. You can't understand my posts, I suggest
printing out what I wrote and take it to someone who isn't stoned to explain
it to you. Allow 3 to 4 hours so it can sink in to your head.

Alias

Kevin said:
You are not very smart are you? I already explained why I don't use
that INFERIOR Ubuntu piece of SHIT OS. You can't understand my posts, I
suggest printing out what I wrote and take it to someone who isn't
stoned to explain it to you. Allow 3 to 4 hours so it can sink in to
your head.

Translation: the nymshifter has never installed Ubuntu and that's why
his every post is so ill informed.

Post from Ubuntu or STFU.

Alias

Kevin SmallBone

Alias said:
Translation: the nymshifter has never installed Ubuntu and that's why his
every post is so ill informed.

Post from Ubuntu or STFU.

Alias

Don't like it? Ignore the posts and smoke another BOWL.

Kevin SmallBone

Alias said:
I hit the truth button and the nymshifter regurgitates his usual insult.

Alias

The only truth you know is how much Hash to put in your BOWL.

Kevin John Panzke

in message > > > Kevin
SmallBone wrote: > >> > >> > >> "Alias"
SmallBone wrote: > >>>>>> > >>>>>> > >>>>>> "Gordon"
(e-mail address removed)... > >>>>>>> > >>>>>>> "Charlie"
Gordon wrote: > >>>>>>>>>>> > >>>>>>>>>>> "Alias"
<[email protected]> wrote in message >

Kevin SmallBone

I suggest calling your psychiatrist and setting an appointment to discuss
your anger and mental issues. Your posts are totally inappropriate here.
There is no need to repeat posts and run sentences together.

Get the help you need immediately.