What to do with my money (Quad please read)

Reaction score
Man your good!

Everything arrived! £35.19 customs charge from UPS though, but i should get that back within 24 hours...

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Very nice Chris......:thumb: Hope you have lots of fantastic picture opportunities......

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Looks good Chris. :thumb:

Quad said:
That is taken with the D50 at 62mm focal length. Set the date as it is incorrect, showing 5/1/2005 :D

Did you get that from the EXIF info Quad?

Reaction score
i have alot to learn!

Time and date now changed ;)

been sorting out all the goodies i got with it - useful stuff i would have otherwise had to buy.

They put 1980 HKD on the invoice... which is a hundred quid... which is why i probably didnt have to pay the full 17.5% VAT value of the camera which would have been more than a hundred quid.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
i have alot to learn!

That is so true
nod.gif

Here is an example of how you can catch up with your new laptop :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 115
Reaction score
http://christopherpostill.deviantart.com/gallery

Am slowly loading some photos up on there.

I have to say, i am so incredibly impressed with this camera - it is truly superb.

But

I just had the scariest moment of my entire life. I heard the worst sound ever.

The sound was my less than 2 day old D50 being kicked down the stairs by my 16 year old sister. *****

It seems ok so far though, fingers crossed.

I went out to day - spent 12 hours out with a couple mates who are also camera freaks like me and we took near a thousand photos between us. It was good fun - went to a cool tree in Blackmoor, Greatham church (in ruins), Blackmoor Church, Army Shooting Range, Roundabout near the A3, Tesco, Bridge over the A3... and more. Great day!

If you keep checking over the coming days you will see more and more images pop up hopefully.

Chris

Reaction score
Thanks Crazy...

Will sort through most of them tomorrow and get some more up there.

Will see though as hanging out with this cool hot girl from work hopefully.

I'll let you know when there are more up.

Reaction score
I think the hot girl is more urgent,.

just a quick note,. don't be in a rush to buy another lens,. the 18-70 is very good (amazing for the price point even) get to know the camera and experiment,. sometimes having just one lens helps you to focus more and think creativly :)

Sil

Reaction score
I actually got the lens for free in the end... they forgot to charge me for it...

:) Saved myself a nice £80 :)

Ask a Question