What is the best search engine with Windows XP and why?

Will Denny

Hi

Searching for what? Try www.google.com

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

| Hello,
| What is the best search engine with Windows XP and why?
| Thanks!

John Ski

Subject: What is the best search engine with Windows XP and why?
From: "DK" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 5/7/2004 3:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Hello,
What is the best search engine with Windows XP and why?
Thanks!
If you're looking for a file and text search engine, there is none better than
AgentRansack. First it's free although Dave has added a shareware version
FileLocatorPro with even more features. Second, it's fast. Third it searches
for rext properly, unlike the native XP search. Fourth, it allows Boolean
expressions(limited in AR and more in FLP). Did I mention it's free? Go to
www.agentransack.com for the D/L and more info.

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***