    Hello,
    What is the best search engine with Windows XP and why?
    Thanks!

    DK, May 7, 2004

  2. DK

    Will Denny Guest

    Hi

    Searching for what? Try www.google.com

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    Will Denny, May 7, 2004

  3. DK

    John Ski Guest

    >Subject: What is the best search engine with Windows XP and why?
    >From: "DK"
    >Date: 5/7/2004 3:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    >
    >Hello,
    >What is the best search engine with Windows XP and why?
    >Thanks!

    If you're looking for a file and text search engine, there is none better than
    AgentRansack. First it's free although Dave has added a shareware version
    FileLocatorPro with even more features. Second, it's fast. Third it searches
    for rext properly, unlike the native XP search. Fourth, it allows Boolean
    expressions(limited in AR and more in FLP). Did I mention it's free? Go to
    www.agentransack.com for the D/L and more info.

    HTH,
    John
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
    ***Arthur C. Clarke***

    John Ski, May 7, 2004
  4. DK

    Kelly Guest