What are you playing?

Reaction score
Yeah - basically twist the joystick to steer on the ground. :)

1. Runway, Parking brakes on
2. Flaps 20-30 degrees
3. Max power, probably 105% N1
4. Release brakes
5. 80Kts you stop for major failures only
6. V1 The point of no return
7. Rotate at 100kts or so
8. V2 gear up, flaps decrease
9. Climb at 20 degrees to designated altitude
10. All flaps up, WAP (War emergency power) for combat situations

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Almost at the end of Serious Sam 2 but I can't beat the big baddie, Mental :(

Other than that, as usual, CoD 1 & 2 online :)

And I've just started Black and White Two, but not over keen on how you move about with the mouse.

LOL 'MENTAL'

Get it?

Ghost Recon
Aurora Watching
Total Overdose

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Now playing a sublime indie title by the name of Warning Forever. And still thoroughly addicted to Uplink.

Reaction score
Cheat with TocA Race Driver 2

So anyone have any good ways so i can cheat with ToCA Race Driver 2.
As said i'm crap at them, but want to drive all the cars. Why do they sell games you cant play in full from the start!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Me, I'm on xbox, not PC, but I'm mostly mucking around on "The Chronicles of Riddick" with Colin Mcrae Rally 04 for fun & stress relief (I'm especially bad at it since I can't drive in real life either).

Does anyone know of a good, preferably WW2, flight simulator for xbox? Used to have one back on the old atari back in the 80's & I loved it... actually used what I learned off it to fly a cessna once... it was so :cool: Didn't have to land or take off in the cessna though, but got to fly her for about 10-15 mins:D.
And Flops... I crashed plenty of times before I got the hang of steering on the takeoff. It's all balance like christopher said. Don't throw it through the window yet.
I'd love to try a modern simulator, didn't have proper graphics back in the 80's. & to shoot the sh*t out of some bad guys too... bet you'd see me plasted all over the screen before I even get off the ground though... It's been 20years since I last flew a simulator.

Reaction score
Back in 1992 when i lived in Atlanta, my Dad was contracting for Rediffusion - a full motion flight simulator company. They made the simulators for Delta, British Midland and loads of other... they were like 20 mil a shot... Companies charge about £400 an hour to rent these things out to the public, we had free reign on them - just hop in for a flights as we pleased. Crashing them was never fun, they bout gave you whiplash!

If only i was older - only have vague memories of those 6 months!

Ciri - Buy FS2004 if your PC can run it :) Top flight sim, Top graphics

Reaction score
Cirianz - if your interesting in flight sims with good graphics, see the following screenshots :)

edit: the graphics look shockingly bad in the screenshots i had to jpeg them... ah well.

Attachments

• BOAC.JPG
    BOAC.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Runway.JPG
    Runway.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 146
  • emiras.JPG
    emiras.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 135

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Back in 1992 when i lived in Atlanta, my Dad was contracting for Rediffusion - a full motion flight simulator company. They made the simulators for Delta, British Midland and loads of other... they were like 20 mil a shot... Companies charge about £400 an hour to rent these things out to the public, we had free reign on them - just hop in for a flights as we pleased. Crashing them was never fun, they bout gave you whiplash!

If only i was older - only have vague memories of those 6 months!

Ciri - Buy FS2004 if your PC can run it :) Top flight sim, Top graphics

:( No, not a version for xbox or mac... bummer because it looks fantastic & just exactly what I'm looking for. I can't seem to find any good 'first person' flight simulators for xbox at all. So far everything I've looked at has been 3rd person & with varying qualities. Thanks anyway though :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Right now my game of choice it definitly Dawn or War: Winter assualt

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Still Battlefield 2,
although am getting cheesed off as 3 sniper bullets on target to recieve 1 hit then dead is really beginning to naff me off ...:(

Reaction score
I bought the half life 2 game of the year pack so i will be playing counter strike source very soon. Does anyone have any good tips for playing well?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
I bought the half life 2 game of the year pack so i will be playing counter strike source very soon. Does anyone have any good tips for playing well?
Practice! :p

Reaction score
Game levels locked

I'm not a gamer, but i may buy ToCA Race Driver 3, But what i don't like is the fact you buy a game but can not play all the levels because they are locked until you get to a certain level or you buy extra cheat codes from the game maker.

I have ToCA Race Driver 2 and still am only halfway through that, if i buy a game i want to play all of it! Or is this the modern way for games to be played?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
feckit said:
I'm not a gamer, but i may buy ToCA Race Driver 3, But what i don't like is the fact you buy a game but can not play all the levels because they are locked until you get to a certain level or you buy extra cheat codes from the game maker.

I have ToCA Race Driver 2 and still am only halfway through that, if i buy a game i want to play all of it! Or is this the modern way for games to be played?
You can cheat, but its a pain in the butt.

Google for the cheat codes. they're easy to find.

The hard part is that your game save has a random 'bonus code' which needs to match the game codes to work.

You can change the bonus code by deleting the save games and making a new profile. :thumb:

Reaction score
havent played toca for the pc, i think most racing games are suited to the console.

counter strike source is the game for me, played it for countless friday nights with my mates, a great game :)

Reaction score
demo's

Have a demo of ski racing 2006 and it's a bit of fun, but as i have said i'm not a great gamer. I do like driving/F1 games, would i be better off buying an x-box or play station instead?

Ask a Question