WEBSITE SAVERS OR ?

darkentry1

Anybody know of any freeware that will crawl a website and download all
of it?

I am referring to personal sites. Edit a site. Everything always needs
to be backed up.

A pain.

A utility? as mentioned can do it so easy.

There is some Webreaper program but not sure if it was made for XP.

Another HTTP? Something?

Any more?

darkentry1

Thank You all.....

It looks like the Webreaper might have been updated. I see a 'new
version' plus Copyright 2006 added to the page.

Last time I looked Webreaper STOPPED at W98 version. Although it might
work fine with XP sometimes I hate to fill up computer with 'buggy'
things.

If you make web sites such programs are a miracle for backing up your
website.

Susan Bugher

It looks like the Webreaper might have been updated. I see a 'new
version' plus Copyright 2006 added to the page.

Program: Webreaper
Company: Bluebeam Ltd
Author: (Mark Otway)
Ware: (Donationware) (free for personal use/non-commercial use)
http://www.webreaper.net/

http://www.webreaper.net/download.html
WebReaper 10.0 (2006-03-22)
http://home.otway.com/webreaper.exe

The latest version is Windows XP only per Simtel web page
http://www.simtel.net/product.php[url_fb_product_page]94533

Version history is here - alas, no dates. . .
http://www.webreaper.net/history.html

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware