Webcam Problems?

Reaction score
:D

I had only type the wrong address because this afternoon i was in haste.

You're Great tonimargiotta that file work perfectly on my pc.

thanks

lockit

Reaction score
got the same problem but then with win2000
ill try the link you posted tonimargiotta, thx for that..

Reaction score
I have exactly the same issue here. :(
The Trust support desk seems to be operated by brainless beings who don't even know how to read emails.

The link from the previous poster seems to be dead. If someone woulde be kind enough to host the file or upload it to my ftp server I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks!

Reaction score
If memory serves, the link is slightly wrong, think there is a '/' the wrong way round.

Reaction score
Thanks for replying Bodhi,

I've modified the url, but alas it looks like the site is dead now.

:(

Reaction score
Ive got the file on my pc, but its 42mb and i have no means of getting it on the web im afraid. Anyone got any other suggestions for this fella?

Reaction score
Please, could someone help me out here, as at the moment I have no other options.

I have various options availble for the file transfer.

Thanks a million.

Reaction score
Hi,

a friend of mine has some troubles with that 120 spacec@m too, it worked on a friend's computer and when she tried to plug it on hers, it didn't work anymore.
She installed the drivers downloaded on Trust website, but nothing went better... please help...

Thanks in advance,

Greets

Buzza

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
buzza01 said:
Hi,

a friend of mine has some troubles with that 120 spacec@m too, it worked on a friend's computer and when she tried to plug it on hers, it didn't work anymore.
She installed the drivers downloaded on Trust website, but nothing went better... please help...

Thanks in advance,

Greets

Buzza
This thread is 2 years old ... if they haven't 'fixed' it yet ... buy another webcam. ;)

Reaction score
hehe yes, i saw it was a bit old, but no need to create a new thread for the same problem ;)

Anyway i still can't find any driver for it... sad they didn't fix the problem.

Thanks for your reply,

Greets

Buzza

Reaction score
True enough that its bad they havnt fixed the problem. But, the webcam in question is rather rubbish to say the least. Would be better off spending 15 quid getting a new one to be honest mate.

Reaction score
Trust Spacecam 120

It seems that the only driver that works is the old one, so if someone know where to download it please post it in this forum.

Ask a Question