Want wireless network to establish early at startup

?

.

For a wireless network connection to a Windows 2000 PC, I'd like the
wireless network connection to be basically the first thing that starts
at startup. I have an internet time server software that also loads at
startup, and it's loading before the network connection does, so it
times out.

The network card is from Netgear, and the software doesn't let me tell
it when to launch.

Any ideas how to configure the startup order so the wireless connection
launches first? If it matters, I do have msconfig on this computer.

old man

Perhaps load the time server software using a batch file after the rest has
loaded
ie remove the auto start up option and use the batch file start up

%

%

agonised in said:
Perhaps load the time server software using a batch file after the
rest has loaded ie remove the auto start up option and use the batch
file start up.

I shall try to keep awake.

Drug abuse.
1,000,000,000,000,000,000 bottles of beer on the wall,
1,000,000,000,000,000,000 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down,
pass it around, 999,999,999,999,999,999 bottles of beer on the wall,
999,999,999,999,999,999 bottles of beer on the wall, take one down,
pass it around, 999,999,999,999,999,998 bottles of beer on the wall?

Yes, man, you need encouragement and support. You have issues; it shows.
<dot@dot.

Argumentum ad ignorantiam.
I'm only like this because when i was young my father often threw
objects across the house.

Do many people laugh when you blurt that out, man.
not> wrote in message news:dot-797DE5.

It's not hard to sit back and watch someone suffer.
I always keep an umbrella with me on hot, summer days just in case it
rains.
Pass.

Wuss.

nyroc.

I have a friend who drives a van so he can feel he has his own little
entrepreneurship.
I think I am a loser.

Suicide will free you from personal pain, anguish, depression, debt and
fear, man

Does anybody know? Aren't you supposed to tip the guy who fixes your
computer?
I havent see me dad for years and i really want to c him but he dont
want to see me i dont no what to do please help someone

Eh? Are you mentally ill or something?