VueScan v8.3.56

Ralf R. Radermacher

Please note that I never wrote any of the text you're quoting.

We have a criminal in this group who fakes other peoples' adresses and
message headers. This is why I have stopped to contribute to this group
for the time being. Besides, I have never posted via "supernews.com".

Ralf

Ralf R. Radermacher

Per Inge Oestmoen said:
Be assured that I have understood that.

*sigh*

Quite obviously you haven't. Or why the heck do you keep quoting in a
manner which makes things look as if I had written them? The quote in
your other message will again end up in all archives which is exactly
what this bugger wants to achieve.

Please think twice before you act. Thanks.

Ralf

Per Inge Oestmoen

Per said:
This is incorrect. No program is perfect, but VueScan is the best there is.

I have communicated with Ed Hamrick, and this is not his way of
approaching people.

Per Inge Oestmoen, Norway

It is important to be aware of the fact that the message to which I
replied here was not, I repeat not, written by Ralf R. Radermacher.

Even if the quote says so.

His name and address was faked.

The real Mr. Radermacher is a knowledgeable and serious person who could
not have written these (erroneous) assertions about VueScan.

I apologize for having replied in such a way that it looked like Ralf
Rademacher wrote these words. Which he did not.

I am writing this for the records and archives, so that people reading
it may understand what was going on.

Per Inge Oestmoen, Norway

Noons

Ralf said:
No, I didn't write this!

Regulars please note that this wanker is forging our mail addresses
again.

Noted.

Please report this incident to:
(e-mail address removed)
send them the entire fake post including headers (it's in google
groups)
and ask them to take action. Impersonation of others is not in their
charter of usage.

Don

The real Mr. Radermacher is a knowledgeable and serious person

That's just factually incorrect. Ralf has been trying to provoke flame
wars here for years by calling people names. That's not how a
"serious" person behaves. Just check the archives and also *do note*
that his outbursts have been consistently ignored/unanswered!
who could
not have written these (erroneous) assertions about VueScan.

That's false too. Here's a message Ralf *did* write about a year ago
after he got fed up with Vuescan's many bugs (full headers below):

--- start ---
"Just delete it - nobody is forcing you to use it."

Ed Hamrick on my announcement that I've had enough of my life as an
eternal beta tester.

Ralf
--- end ---

So, if you feel (!) these assertions about Vuescan are erroneous you
should ask Ralf why he equates using Vuescan with being "an eternal
beta tester". Or just ask one of the other (many) Vuescan victims...

But, be that as it may, there *are* some happy Vuescan users. And more
power to them! However, that doesn't make Vuescan any less buggy. Nor
does attacking people who merely point out this objective fact.

Don.

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de

Bruce

Don,

How hypocritical! An unprovoked attach on Ralf while accusing him of
being the one provoking flame wars and at the same time trying to claim
that you are above such things.

Good troll strategy though, if he doesn't reply then you have succeeded
in defaming him to those who don't know better, and if he does reply you
have succeeded in starting a flame war and can repeat your accusation
that he lies about filtering your messages.

Ralf R. Radermacher

Bruce said:
Good troll strategy though, if he doesn't reply then you have succeeded
in defaming him to those who don't know better, and if he does reply you
have succeeded in starting a flame war and can repeat your accusation
that he lies about filtering your messages.

Now, if you had taken him for the troll he is and had simply ignored him
instead of giving him the honour of a full-quote, I'd never have come to
know that he's at it again.

Not that it really matters.

Ralf

Don

How hypocritical! An unprovoked attach on Ralf while accusing him of
being the one provoking flame wars and at the same time trying to claim
that you are above such things.

Since Don is ignoring you I'll let Ralf himself respond (s. below) ;o)

=>Do note (!) that none of those provocations were replied to by Don!

So in utter frustration of being ignored - and after months of
stalking Don *unsuccessfully* trying to provoke him - Ralf posted this
ironic gem blissfully ignorant of the self-referencing contradiction:

"Everybody who still acknowledges him or engages in any kind of
exchange with this wanker becomes himself a part of the problem."

Said Ralf, responding to Don and desperately trying to engage him. %-/

Many more where that came from, left as an exercise for the reader.

Don.

From: Ralf R. Radermacher
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:44:51 +0100
Do note that this info came from our resident Vuescan basher.

From: Ralf R. Radermacher
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:17:05 +0200
Now, as the troll calling himself Don has stated repeatedly

From: Ralf R. Radermacher
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 17:39:24 +0200
All that in one single message. Can you spell paranoia? Obsession?
Crusade?

From: Ralf R. Radermacher
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 17:39:24 +0200
Which goes a long way to demonstrate just how much practical relevance
the nonsense uttered by our resident troll has.

From: Ralf R. Radermacher
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 23:03:04 +0200
Sh*t happens. You're the best example for this theory.

From: Ralf R. Radermacher
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:05:49 +0200
You should have followed this bugger long enough to know that he's a
troll

--- (and after all that this precious gem of ironic contradiction) ---

From: Ralf R. Radermacher
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:25:57 +0100
It takes two to tango. Don is a troll.
Everybody who still acknowledges him or engages in any kind of
exchange with this wanker becomes himself a part of the problem.