vtUklijG.dll virus

Reaction score
Hello everyone, long time no speak!

It seems I have a virus infection which is quite difficult to remove. Antivir persistently detects;

C:\WINDOWS\system32\vtUklijG.dll
is the TR/Vundo.Gen Trojan

It doesnt matter what I do, it is still detected! Has anyone got any ideas? :(

edit: Automatic Updates are disabled too and I cannot re-enable them :confused:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't got access to another machine at the moment, I can't seem to delete it normally..

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Try some other free antivirus, Kaspersky, ESET Nod32, Avast, AVG, all fre all pretty good.

Reaction score
This is now a serious problem. I uninstalled antivir and have just installed AVG, but when i opened internet explorer the screen was spammed with the same webpage opened over and over again, around 70 times. I then tried to turn off the computer but when i pressed the start button to do so, all the options had vanished, turning off, logging off, all the program lists etc. Its only when I go near internet explorer the visible problems appear.

Please give me guidance, its getting worse and worse!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
AVG is pap tbh, Antivir is better, but nevermind, try and tget hold of the free trial of Kaspersky, and give that a go?
http://www.kaspersky.com/trials

Or hijackthis?

Got Firefox?

Reaction score
V_R said:
AVG is pap tbh, Antivir is better, but nevermind, try and tget hold of the free trial of Kaspersky, and give that a go?
http://www.kaspersky.com/trials

Or hijackthis?

Got Firefox?

Hi V_R, I'll get Kapersky in a moment then. I did a hijack this log a number of times but it didnt actually delete, i think the virus is copying itself. Firefox works fine but my hotmail is automatically set to internet explorer and i do not know how to change that!

Also, I just booted into safe mode, tried using

regsvr32 /u vtuklijg.dll

to remove it but it said i was "restricted" or something. The computer is now currently frozen on my background, i cannot seem to select or do anything; everything is unresponsive. i'm on a laptop at the moment..

I'll reboot the infected computer and see if i can get anywhere, i'll report back in a moment! :)

Reaction score
right i reinstalled antivir, the alert for vtuklijg.dll and vundo.gen trojan still pops up...havent a clue how to remove them, i've done an adaware scan, hijackthis scan, antivir scan and even gone into comman prompt in safe mode. any ideas?

edit: now antivir has detected c:\windows\system32\awtuuSMf.dll
c:\windows\system32\bwebepsn.dll
c:\windows\system32\cvfawk.dll
c:\windows\system32\g84.exe
c:\windows\system32\jrvwhatt.dll
c:\windows\system32\nnnljgEt.dll

Last edited:

Ask a Question