volume control icon

The volume control icon disappears occasionally from my task bar. When I go
in to the control panel the "Place volume icon in the taskbar" box is
checked.

Any ideas on how to keep the volume control icon in the task bar all the
time?

Daphne Foldes

Hello

There was the exact same issue in this newsgroup a few days ago and the solution was given. At present I cannot find that post. Maybe go down the list here or do a search of the group on no sound and maybe you will find it

Bye

Kelly

Must have missed it and can't find it. :blush:(

In the meantime, try line 320:

All feedback welcome and appreciated.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP/DTS&XP)

Taskbar Repair Tool

Hello

There was the exact same issue in this newsgroup a few days ago and the
solution was given. At present I cannot find that post. Maybe go down the
list here or do a search of the group on no sound and maybe you will
find it

Bye

--
Daphne

"cade investment advisor" <cade investment
news:[email protected]...