Vista In MS Action Pack?

Does anybody know if Windows Vista will be included in the quarterly MS
Action Pack subscribers in the Partnership program, after its availability?

Regards and thanks.

-------

Please excuse the typo:

Does anybody know if Windows Vista will be included in the quarterly MS
Action Pack for subscribers in the Partnership program, after its
available?

Regards and thanks.

-------

Rob Wilkens

I would presume so -- The Vista Beta 2 Was shipped with the most recent
Action Pack shipment (July??).

-Rob

Rob Wilkens said:
I would presume so -- The Vista Beta 2 Was shipped with the most recent
Action Pack shipment (July??).

-Rob

<DIV>&quot;Avatar&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt; wrote in message

Thanks for the response. You are absolutely right - Beta 2 indeed was
included in the July package! I checked into the box and there it was. Also
were the discs for MS Office Pro 2007 Beta! For some reason I totally missed
seeing the ring inserts earlier!

Regards and thanks again.

-------

robw

Curious : Did you get a Key with the MS Office Beta? I didn't find one in
my package. No, not asking for yours, just if you got one so I know if I
should contact MS.

-Rob

Kerry Brown

robw said:
Curious : Did you get a Key with the MS Office Beta? I didn't find
one in my package. No, not asking for yours, just if you got one so
I know if I should contact MS.

-Rob

The keys for each disk, four if I remember correctly, are printed on the
case on the front of the pocket for each disk. They are similar to the
background colour. It took me a while to see them.