Vista 64+32 Bit

Reaction score
Right Ok I have installed Vusta with all the drivers for mother board and vga, sound. I have notecied when flipping though Windows if click on the desktop windows the side bar is not there and I need to start it back up again. Can you please let me know if this is normal.

Also When I click on Hibernate Mode once windows is in Hibernation mode it starts up again even though I have not moved any thing to start it up again, but I do have my WD passport drive in could this casue this problem.

Can you please advise me on the above.

Thanks,

wizkid

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, to keep the sidebar there right click on the icon > properties and then tick the box to keep it on top of other windows.

I don't understand the 2nd question? How can you click on hibernation mode when your computer is in hibernation?

Reaction score
Hi,

If I click on hibernation mode when I have any USB devices connected it strts up as soon as it gone off it seems to ok with out any uSB devices plugged in is there any patches that would fix this?

Can you please let me know.

Thanks,

wizkid

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know why that is wizkid, I think you'll have to explore google to see if you can find out why.

Reaction score
Ok thanks,

I was wondering if any one else might have had this problem with Vista.

Could you please let me know.

Thanks Again,

wizkid

Reaction score
Hi,

Does any one with Vista Home Premuim notice that the sidebar gets gets messed up by moving all the items on it sometimes when loging into windows is this a common problem.

Can you please let me know,

Thanks,

wizkid

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
wizkid said:
Hi,

Does any one with Vista Home Premuim notice that the sidebar gets gets messed up by moving all the items on it sometimes when loging into windows is this a common problem.

All I can say is that I've never seen this problem. :wave:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
wizkid said:
Hi,

Thanks,

wizkid
Never seen it happen ... I've never had a problem with Vista.

:user:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Me neither . Ooooooooooops sorry thats not a Vista side bar , thats a XP lookalike Rocket Dock . Forgot which os I was using for a moment .

:p
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Hi,

hibernation is gone after running disk clean up I have got it back now though cmd is there any patches out for this problem yet in vista or has any one else found a proper solution to this problem.

Thanks

wizkid

Reaction score
Can you please let me know if there is any proper fix to this problem or each time I run disk clean up I need to go though CMD to get it to work?

Can you please let me know.

Thanks,

wizkid

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This isn't really a common problem so what I would suggest is a google on the problem, that's all one of us could do to solve the problem ;)

Ask a Question