Vinyl cutter not working

Reaction score
Hello

I hope someone can help me. I have a vinyl cutter (roland camm 1 pnc 1100) and i use it on program flexisign pro 7.5.

I am unable to cut..i have reinstalled the vinyl cutter and i am able to get the vinyl cutter to 'show me' where its going to cut but when i press the 'send' button nothing happens.

I have never had this happen before.

If anyone knows how to get my vinyl cutter working again..it would be very much appreciated :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to PC Review :). Unfortunately, this sounds like pretty specific software - so it may be that you need to get in contact with Roland/Flexisign to get some advice direct from their tech support team.

You never know, there may be someone here who can offer some advice (I know a couple of members have done Vinyl cutting previously) - fingers crossed!

Out of interest, what sort of connection does the machine use (USB/Serial/etc...)?

Reaction score
I do know someone that owned a cutter. Not sure if he still does or which make/model model it was

I'll try get in touch with him

Ask a Question