    Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk

    Regards
    Eman

    mesa, Mar 2, 2009

  2. mesa

    Robert Wolfe Guest

    mesa wrote:
    > Hi,
    > windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?
    >
    > Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk
    >
    > Regards
    > Eman

    Have you considering trying to use one of the Linux LiveCD distributions
    such as Ubuntu or the like to recover/copy the data from that hard disk
    to another?

    Robert Wolfe, Mar 3, 2009

  3. mesa

    mesa Guest

    how to get those?

    mesa, Mar 4, 2009
  4. mesa

    Robert Wolfe Guest

    http://www.ubuntu.com/ for the Ubuntu Desktop LiveCD

    http://fedoraproject.org/ for Fedora 10.

    Robert Wolfe, Mar 4, 2009
  5. mesa

    mesa Guest

    Hi , now I got the computer starts but I got a blue screen with this error
    message " A problem
    has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your
    computer" and it stops here, how to deal with this error.

    Thanks

    mesa, Mar 8, 2009