Upgrade Identitys Help Needed - Please Help !

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've just joined this forum in hoipe for some help here please?

I've upgraded from my Outlook Express 6 to the Outlook 2003 version & am having some difficulties here.

I imported the email address & the messages ok, however i have FOUR identitys on the Outlook 6, though it only seems to have imported one.

I've gone into the help, done the email option setting etc.. but theirs no button to "Switch Identities" as you could easily do so on Outlook 6.

I don;t know how to import my other identies, along with the emails & address's etc.. that are in the other accounts & i can;t change it all either.

I've been trying to do this for almost an hour now with no luck, browsing online etc.. trying different thigns but nothing has worked.

I even dit the whole Control Panel > Email thing .... but it's made no difference.

Can anybody help me here as it's becoming a bit of a pain, why it didn't just import all the identetys & settings & have a switch identity button as Outlook 6 does, i have no idea .... it's a bit stupid really.

Thanks in advance to all who kindly add their help, i really appreciate it !!!!!

Reaction score
No help here then, i posted that 27th August and have kept it in my faves since, however i'm guessing no one knows?

Ask a Question