Windows Vista unblocking popups on Windows Vista

Reaction score
Installed new computer with Windows Vista and cannot seem to turn off the pop-up blocker! Please, Please help!

Rhio
Fernley, NV
(e-mail address removed)

Last edited:
Reaction score
rhiohc316 said:
Installed new computer with Windows Vista and cannot seem to turn off the pop-up blocker! Please, Please help!

Rhio
Fernley, NV
e-mail: [mucks edit ;) ]

Hiya,

First if I was you I would remove your e-mail address to save it getting spammed .

I take it you mean the pop up blocker in IE if so what version are you using? Or do you mean the user prompts that come up when you make any changes to vista?

BTW, Welcome to PC Review :wave:

Reaction score
I am getting into mt applications for work, and it is saying that the pop-up is blocking it. They are vendors that I am trying to get inot, ad I do not know the version of IE. I am not trying to change anything on Vista unless I need to to get onto the internet sites. I hope that this makes sense.

Reaction score
Ok this might be different to what verison you are using but on IE8 you click on tools and then popup blocker and then you can turn it off, i think its much about the same for other verison you might have to go to tools and then menu and then there should be a popup blocker section where you can turn off the blocker.

hope that helps

Reaction score
I did that, and that application still will not open. I even went into the control panel to try to turn it off. thank you for your help. I also cannot seem to get into the profile on here to erase the e-mail. can you help eith that too? thank you again

Reaction score
Hi,

There should be an option on your post to edit it and then you can remove your e-mail. If not then one of the mods will remove it for you. :)

Reaction score
Thanks - somehow I did it!!! Just on your first reply to me it has my e-mail address - don't know how to delete your reply! Thanks for all your help! I AM NOT ALONE!

Reaction score
rhiohc316 said:
Thanks - somehow I did it!!! Just on your first reply to me it has my e-mail address - don't know how to delete your reply! Thanks for all your help! I AM NOT ALONE!

Don't worry ..OUr Wiz will soort that put..Or a Md will come along and sort it oput...

Reaction score
Hi, Sorry about that. Mucks got there first thanks.

Did you have any luck with the popup blocker?

Last edited:

Ask a Question