Unable to access Secure Sites with I/E

Blair

Hi,

I cannot currently access any secure sites via my home
desk top pc using I/E 6, the 'page cannot be displayed...
cannot find server or DNS error' blah blah blah.

Has anyone got any suggestions? I am using 128 bit
encryption, but am a plug and play person and not an IT Mr
Fixit!

Here's hoping......Thanks

Blair

Thanks Don,

Will give it a go.

Happy New Year!

Blair
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org

.