    I appreciate anyone's feedback.

    Thank you,

    Paula

    Paula, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Paula

    Greg Maxey Guest

    Paula,

    I suspect it is your setting in File>Page Setup>Layout>Page>Vertical
    Alignment. Set to "Top."

    --
    Greg Maxey
    A peer in "peer to peer" support

    Greg Maxey, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Paula

    Guest Guest

    Well, that vertical alignment needs to be set to top. The
    other selections are justified, centered, bottom, all
    realigns the page in an undesirable manner. Thanks for
    your input though. It's something new with Word 2003. If I
    knew the name of the feature I could a search to find out
    how to turn it off.

    Guest, Jul 27, 2004