    it again.

    Thank you
    andrew

    andrew, Feb 12, 2009

  2. Andrew,

    By any chance are you using a laptop with a touchpad? If so, then the
    problem may be related to the sensitivity setting of the touchpad. You may be
    brushing the touchpad inadvertently whilst type or it's possible that just
    the "impact" of pressing the keys is enough to activate the touchpad. Most
    laptops have some sort of utility for adjusting the sensitivity of the
    touchpad; this utility may even display an icon in the system tray to make
    access to the utility easier.
    --
    Cheers!

    Gordon Bentley-Mix
    Word MVP

    Uninvited email contact will be marked as SPAM and ignored. Please post all
    follow-ups to the newsgroup.

    Gordon Bentley-Mix, Feb 12, 2009