Two magnets will show you more than a thousand books.

johns

Two magnets will show you more than a thousand books.

Magic thinking. At least we don't have to sit and take notes
on it.

johns

peter

?I dont have to buy your book....I'll just get 2 magnets

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.
to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :)
"fitz" wrote in message

Two magnets will show you more than a thousand books.

(Click link below.)

http://www.amperefitz.com/two.magnets.htm

A letter to my old friend Doctor Ronald Massarik.

david

?I dont have to buy your book....I'll just get 2 magnets

peter

If you find a posting or message from me offensive,inappropriate or
disruptive,please ignore it.
If you dont know how to ignore a posting complain to me and I will be
only too happy to demonstrate :) "fitz" wrote in message
news:c317f404-b500-4a49- (e-mail address removed)...

Two magnets will show you more than a thousand books.

(Click link below.)

http://www.amperefitz.com/two.magnets.htm

A letter to my old friend Doctor Ronald Massarik.

As soon as I saw this:

"What we learn from c2.is that the Speed of gravity is 9x1016 meters per
second"

I stopped reading. Speed squared is proportional to acceleration, not
velocity.

Does he really think that he is right, and there's a vast global
consipracy of millions of other scientists and physicists that are wrong?

He needs to change the strength of his medications.

david

david said:
[..........]
Speed squared is proportional to acceleration, not velocity.

Speed squared is proportional to kinetic energy, not acceleration.
In the classical case, kinetic engergy of a body with mass m and
velocity v is (1/2)mv**2.

Acceleration is proportional to speed per second or distance per
second**2, as in 32 feet per second per second (i.e. 32 ft/sec**2) for
gravity near the earth's surface.

But "Fitz" is still a kook.

*TimDaniels*

Yes, you are right. On both counts. I was tired when I wrote that.
And, the guy is nuts. I'm sure he's got plenty of tinfoil hats.