    I have a P4 2.8 HT with windows xp pro installed. I've
    downloaded the latest drivers but did not solve my
    problem. Please help!!!

    Guest, Apr 24, 2004

  2. NTSC-J, PAL, and SECAM TV Tuner Hotfix for DirectX 9.0b on Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003
    (KB825116)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6d-e177-4a0e-91d0-b4310675b02b&DisplayLang=en

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    Carey Frisch [MVP], Apr 24, 2004

    I downloaded the fix and I thought it fixed the problem,
    but now it's starting to lock up again. Any suggestions!??

    FamilyID=8dfd1b6d-e177-4a0e-91d0-

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004