turbo defults

Reaction score
I was looking around in my BIOS the other day and I came across a setting to Load Turbo Defaults. I didn't do it but I am wondering exactly what Turbo Defaults are.
When I looked it up in the manual I found a heading for that section and underneath it all it said was load turbo defaults...great description. :rolleyes:

Anybody know what these may be? Maybe if I load them my computer will be in turbo mode like the days of old, you know, that turbo button on the front of the case that didn't seem to do anything when you pressed it. :D

I'm sure there are some in here who remember those days. :) my motherboard is an Aopen AX45F-4DN

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Evans Link said:
I was looking around in my BIOS the other day and I came across a setting to Load Turbo Defaults. I didn't do it but I am wondering exactly what Turbo Defaults are.

When I looked it up in the manual I found a heading for that section and underneath it all it said was load turbo defaults...great description.

Anybody know what these may be? Maybe if I load them my computer will be in turbo mode like the days of old, you know, that turbo button on the front of the case that didn't seem to do anything when you pressed it. I'm sure there are some in here who remember those days.

The board is an Albatron PX845PE Pro ll.

:confused:

Reaction score
(u gat me) l don't like typing so copy , paste did it for me ,so please tell me what load turbo defults does

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
(u gat me) l don't like typing so copy , paste did it for me ,so please tell me what load turbo defults does
Please refer to your particular motherboard manual for further help.

:user:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Turbo Defaults will be a set of settings for your BIOS, usually some kind of overclocked settings. thought the names can differ between board manufacturers.

For example, my Gigabyte motherboard had something called failsafe defaults - which is supposed to be settings that will boot even if your standard defaults wont.

But to be honest, i wouldn't use the turbo defaults as no two CPU/RAM and MB combo are the same and all overclock settings are different.... :)

Ask a Question