TrekEarth

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score

TrekEarth houses an online community of travellers, both actual and virtual, who have taken the trouble to post and share images and information from their travels, even if it was only just up the road.

Go to the gallery and look through the pictures by continent. Clicking on a thumbnail opens a larger image, together with notes from the photographer about where, when, and often in what mood and context the photograph was taken. It's a real insight into the way different people experience the world, and the photographs are, on the whole, stunning.

When you're done admiring other people's work, click onto workshops and see how you can improve your own technique in the field and at home. Once registered you can post your photographs, or comment on other people's. The mood here is friendly advice and encouragement, so you should feel right at home quite quickly.

One last note before I leave you to explore on your own. Don't miss out on the panorama section of the gallery as there are some stunning scenes here, that are almost as good as travelling there yourself.
TrekEarth

:cool:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I just spent 1/2hour there, some stunning shots. :thumb:

Ask a Question