    load TrayApp and it ask be for the CD with a TrayApp file on it but I
    do not have that. How can I get this to stop?

    Jeff :)

    Jeff Walters, Jan 26, 2008

  2. Jeff Walters

    Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:40:58 GMT,
    (Jeff Walters) wrote:

    >Hi There,
    >
    >I installed Adobe Premier Elements today and since then, whenever I
    >have to reboot or start my machine, an installer comes up trying to
    >load TrayApp and it ask be for the CD with a TrayApp file on it but I
    >do not have that. How can I get this to stop?
    >
    >Jeff :)

    Have you tried Adobe forum ?

    , Jan 26, 2008

  3. Jeff Walters

    Jeff Walters Guest

    The problem is back again. Origionally it just went away by itself but
    after uninstalling a couple of programs I now get the Windows
    installer poping up when I boot up and it give me this windows asking
    that I insert the TrayApp disk into the cd rom and hit OK. When I hit
    cancle it takes a ton of button clicking of the Windows Installer
    windows before ti finally stops trying to load. I can not get this to
    stop. I went through the registery and deleted all listings of the
    programs I uninstalled but that does not help.

    Can anyone suggested how I stop this?

    Thanks,
    Jeff Walters

    Jeff Walters, Mar 9, 2008