    Any suggestions? Thanks.
    --
    Jolley Noonan

    jolley noonan, Jul 18, 2008

  2. Check with your ISP to ensure that you have correctly set up your mail
    account in Outlook, Windows Mail, or whatever mail client you're using.
    Only you and your ISP can know what settings go there.

    --
    Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]

    Richard G. Harper, Jul 18, 2008

  3. Richard: I never set up my E-mail someone else did. I don't even know how
    to check with ISP or even what ISP is. I'm computer illiterate when it comes
    to finding something. Thanks.
    --
    Jolley Noonan

    jolley noonan, Jul 18, 2008
  4. Based on your response, I suggest you hire a technician (or computer savvy friend) to check it out
    and tutor you a bit.

    Richard in AZ, Jul 18, 2008
  5. Then you need to find someone (maybe that "someone else") to help set it
    right. As I said, we don't know what mail client you're using or what the
    right settings are for your mail client - your ISP will know what settings
    need to be there and the "someone else" will know what mail client you're
    using and how to configure it.

    Richard G. Harper, Jul 18, 2008