TRANSFERING ALL OUTLOOK 2003 DATA TO NEW COMPUTER WITH OUTLOOK 200

SPECIALTY CLAIM SERVICE

HOW DO I TRANSFER ALL MY OUTLOOK 2003 DATA TO A NEW COMPUTER WITH OUTLOOK
2007? I WAS TOLD THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO SYNCRONIZE THE TWO. IF IT IS NOT
SYNCRONIZED, HOW WILL THE NEW DATA ACT ON THE 2007 VERSION? DO YOU RECOMMEND
THAT I KEEP THE 2003 VERSION INSTEAD? THANK YOU VERY MUCH - BY THE WAY,
IT'S LIKELY OBVIOUS THAT I AM NOT A COMPUTER GURU.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Turn off your Caps key.
The information you request is posted here daily. Read the posts here. Post
back with anything you do not understand and clarify your question: what
precisely are you expecting or attempting to "synchronize?"
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
news:D[email protected]...

Terry R.

The date and time was Thursday, June 04, 2009 2:56:01 PM, and on a whim,
SPECIALTY CLAIM SERVICE pounded out on the keyboard:
HOW DO I TRANSFER ALL MY OUTLOOK 2003 DATA TO A NEW COMPUTER WITH OUTLOOK
2007? I WAS TOLD THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO SYNCRONIZE THE TWO. IF IT IS NOT
SYNCRONIZED, HOW WILL THE NEW DATA ACT ON THE 2007 VERSION? DO YOU RECOMMEND
THAT I KEEP THE 2003 VERSION INSTEAD? THANK YOU VERY MUCH - BY THE WAY,
IT'S LIKELY OBVIOUS THAT I AM NOT A COMPUTER GURU.

This should help you:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196492

If your computer is on a domain with Exchange, you don't have to do
anything, as OL2007 will retrieve everything.

Terry R.

DL

Do you write letters with all caps? why would you do anything different
here?