Tracking cookies

MICROSHAFT

Ant said:
:

When did Aca-v become a programming group?

I wonder if Laura got the idea for your picture in the acv gallery
from the micro-shaft nym ;)

I am kicking ass and taking names on anyone that will take the hook in
any NG. It don't make a difference which ones, because I have been in
that mood for the last couple of days.

The fool wants to jump, then I got bullets for some ass. And point
blank, anything Laura posted, she can it her butt and your butt too.

I'll never read another one of her posts

I may be out of the mood soon, as have restored order in the PGM NG. ;-)

You tell that Egan he better shape shift because I know he's looking and
is Egan Beaver ready to jump into the mix.

Phil Weldon

'Duane Arnold' wrote:
| I never could you bastard. So what about it?
_____

I'd guess you don't understand programming; I'm certain you don't how to act
in public.

Phil Weldon

"MICROSHAFT" <What-ya-gonna-do-when-they-come-for-you?@It's-MICROSHAFT.COM>
wrote in message | Phil Weldon wrote:
| > 'Duane Arnold' wrote:
| > | This is Duane Arnold and the MICROSHAFT means I am in a programming NG
| > | that's lead by a Linux's King and his flunkies and I a kicking ass and
| > | taking names.
| > |

'Duane Arnold' wrote:
| I never could you bastard. So what about it?
_____

I'd guess you don't understand programming; I'm certain you don't how to act
in public.

Phil Weldon

"MICROSHAFT" <What-ya-gonna-do-when-they-come-for-you?@It's-MICROSHAFT.COM>
wrote in message | Phil Weldon wrote:
| > 'Duane Arnold' wrote:
| > | This is Duane Arnold and the MICROSHAFT means I am in a programming NG
| > | that's lead by a Linux's King and his flunkies and I a kicking ass and
| > | taking names.
| > |
| > | I don't like you anyway. So, I suggest that you back hell off.
| > _____
| >
| > And so little motivation. And can't spell either.
| >
| > Phil Weldon
|
| I never could you bastard. So what about it?

MICROSOFT

Phil said:
'Duane Arnold' wrote:
| I never could you bastard. So what about it?
_____

I'd guess you don't understand programming; I'm certain you don't how to act
in public.

Oh, how stupid are you that you would take this hook you goody two shoe
moron.

MICROSOFT

Ant said:
:

When did Aca-v become a programming group?

I wonder if Laura got the idea for your picture in the acv gallery
from the micro-shaft nym ;)

Hey Ant what can I say?

<g>

MICROSOFT

:

Phily said:
'Duane Arnold' wrote:
| I never could you bastard. So what about it?
_____

I'd guess you don't understand programming; I'm certain you don't how to act
in public.
It didn't have anything to do with programming. It had to do with MS vs
Linux with some Euro trash that I backed down hard.

MICROSOFT

Phily said:
'Duane Arnold' wrote:
| I never could you bastard. So what about it?
_____

I'd guess you don't understand programming; I'm certain you don't how to act
in public.
It didn't have anything to do with programming. It had to do with MS vs
Linux with some Euro trash that I backed down hard.

Dana

"MICROSHAFT" <What-ya-gonna-do-when-they-come-for-you?@It's-MICROSHAFT.COM>
wrote in message
I more than understand what snake oil is. And it's you bullshit opinion
that I don't have to agree with it at all.
I fully understand it and I still don't have to agree with it now do I.

Are you really trying to imply that all cookies on the internet are safe.

Dana

wrote in message
I more than understand what snake oil is. And it's you bullshit opinion
that I don't have to agree with it at all.
I fully understand it and I still don't have to agree with it now do I.

Are you really trying to imply that all cookies on the internet are safe.

Ant

MICROSHAFT said:
I am kicking ass and taking names on anyone that will take the hook in
any NG.

You're trolling?
It don't make a difference which ones, because I have been in
that mood for the last couple of days.

It must be that time of the month if you're "on the rag" again!
The fool wants to jump, then I got bullets for some ass. And point
blank, anything Laura posted, she can it her butt and your butt too.

I read that as "she can eat her butt and my butt". Is that like some
kind of double-jointed butt munching?
I'll never read another one of her posts

Are you afraid of the feelings she stirs in you?
I may be out of the mood soon, as have restored order in the PGM NG. ;-)

Jolly dee.
You tell that Egan he better shape shift because I know he's looking and
is Egan Beaver ready to jump into the mix.

You hear that James? Duane wants you to jump out of his killfile.
What a strange concept!

Ant

MICROSHAFT said:
[...]

Ant said:
:

A minute ago you were "-shaft". Now you've gone "-soft"!

It was to get through a killfile as to why I changed the name and the
address. I was first MICROSOFT as that was killing the Linux
programmers. Then two of them did hit and run pussy killfile me me. So I
changed again to MICROSHAFT to get through their killfiles. Then old Lou
made a pussy post with a hit and run killfile. So I switched again to
get in his face.

The one person I want to have him killfile me is King Little Richard. I
think he's an Englishmen. I don't know he is out of Europe somewhere. I
have called this man everything under Sun, maybe three or four months
now. You know how I can get. But he's not going to go away as long as I
have the word MICROSOFT on my dying breath. ;-)

His last flunky yeah I call them KLR flunkies. I call it
too-ridiculous-fish-lips aka posting name ridiculous-fish trying to
protect the King.

I ripped it apart even brought its mama into it. I have not heard from
it for two days now after its first attempt to protect the King.

This whole thread is dead. I'll only respond to you Ant, because I like
you. ;-)

MICROSOFT

Ant said:
:

[...]

James Egan

You hear that James? Duane wants you to jump out of his killfile.
What a strange concept!

It is indeed. I'm sure Rhonda can do a better analysis than me, but I
think he is under the delusion that it bothers me being in his k-file.
If he thinks I'm going to morph around it he's worse than I thought.
:)

Jim.