Tools Dump Passwords form Registry

smd7m

Hi;
Security system affects the following system components:
%systemroot%\system32\config\sam
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SAM
%systemroot%\system32\config\security
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security
and three system security component files: Winlogon.exe, Samsrv.dll,
Samlib.dll
If you have administrator priviledges you can get the password hashes
using the
'Tools Dump Passwords form Registry' command.
Please now introduce a program for Dumping SAM File (Security Account
Manager) From the Memory in windows xp
and upmost version...

For example program L0phtCrack in windows NT.
L0phtCrack is designed to recover passwords for Windows NT. NT does not
store the
actual passwords on an NT Domain Controller or Workstation. Instead it
stores a
cryptographic hash of the passwords. L0phtCrack can take the hashes of
passwords and
generate the cleartext passwords from them.

smd7m

"smd7m" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

what means (e-mail address removed)
How to use of "(e-mail address removed) "

smd7m

I don't Know (e-mail address removed)
Please explain for me what use the "(e-mail address removed)"
and where use it ... Please explain More for me about it.
That looks like an e-mail address.

Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"smd7m" (e-mail address removed) wrote in messag

Jon Phipps

well it seems that the smd7m.1zx7i9-at-pcbanter.net is your email. It is not
a good idea to post them in news groups as ppl use spam bots to collect them
and then blast your addy with unwanted & unsolicited mail. It also appears
that your ISP may be adding some sort of security hash to the addy, as you
have two of them with the same base smd7m and host pcbanter.net but there is
a second part of either .200rac or .1zx7i9. I have no idea as to why this
part is changing.

Jon

smd7m

Hi
Doug Knox MS-MVP Dear
I'm is a "Doug's Windows® XP Security Console" Program.
and i 'm use system security in software and disable for all section.
Now, How enable for all section in this programs.
then next active program , I'm meet a Message Error ... and continu
exit this prog.
Please explain for me ... How is me use in program for disable o
enable Security Console.

Doug Knox MS-MVP

If you disabled the use of the Security Console for your user profile, contact me via the Feedback link on my web site, http://www.dougknox.com. I offer support for this product there, not via the public newsgroups.