    form were not loaded. For more information, contact your administrator."

    the 2003 responses have not helped. Thank you for your time and stewardship
    with my request!

    eph61820, Jan 2, 2008

  2. eph61820

    Sat Guest

    Hi eph61820,

    I am guessing it can be form corruption. Try to create a new Outlook
    profile and configure BCM on it. If that does not work, Can you please
    mention the repro steps that caused this problem.

    -Sat

    Sat, Jan 2, 2008

  3. eph61820

    eph61820 Guest

    RE: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    tried that... with the same result....

    repro.... is me clicking on a "project" under the "Business Projects" tab in
    BCM.

    thank you for your help....

    the only thing I can think of that changed recently were the new microsoft
    updates.... could they have changed anything....?

    eph61820, Jan 2, 2008
  4. eph61820

    Sat Guest

    RE: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    Can you re-install BCM? Is it only with Projects or with any other BCM entity?

    -Sat

    Sat, Jan 2, 2008
  5. eph61820

    eph61820 Guest

    RE: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    I uninstalled BCM (using the latest version - 2007) and reinstalled
    (restoring my database that has been error checked-etc), and still receive
    the same error on the "Open Business Projects" tab. However, I can still
    access all the sub-projects under the main "Open Business Projects" and
    utilize the functionality, however, creating a new Business Project also
    reproduces the same result.

    By the way, thank you for your assistance with this...
    I am open to any other suggestions you may have.

    Derek

    eph61820, Jan 3, 2008
  6. eph61820

    Sat Guest

    RE: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    Hi eph61820,

    Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
    also?

    -Sat

    Sat, Jan 4, 2008
  7. eph61820

    Luther Guest

    On Jan 3, 4:21 pm, Sat <> wrote:
    > Hi eph61820,
    >
    > Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
    > also?
    >
    > -Sat
    >

    > "eph61820" wrote:
    > > I uninstalled BCM (using the latest version - 2007) and reinstalled
    > > (restoring my database that has been error checked-etc), and still receive
    > > the same error on the "Open Business Projects" tab.  However, I can still
    > > access all the sub-projects under the main "Open Business Projects" and
    > > utilize the functionality, however, creating a new Business Project also
    > > reproduces the same result.

    > > By the way, thank you for your assistance with this...
    > > I am open to any other suggestions you may have.

    > > Derek

    > > "Sat" wrote:

    > > > Can you re-install BCM?  Is it only with Projects or with any other BCM entity?

    > > > -Sat

    I've never come across this message before. Did you install an Office
    or Outlook service pack recently?

    Luther, Jan 4, 2008
  8. eph61820

    eph61820 Guest

    RE: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    Sat,
    No, this is why it is very weird... every other functionality of BCM 2007
    works great, it is just the "Business Projects" that gives me this error....

    I am not sure of the timeline, but I am pretty sure that this started
    happening for me right after I recieved distribution of SP1 for BCM. I
    wonder if uninstalling this (if that is possible?) might rectify the issue.
    I know, I know, "no one else is experiencing this...." but then again it has
    only been a few days since we received sp1 for BCM 2007.

    It is funny too, that for 2003, there are all sorts of fixes for this
    (security settings) but that functionality is not accessible in 2007 as it
    was in 2003... Anyway, thank you for your continued efforts and I look
    forward to your responses...

    derek

    eph61820, Jan 4, 2008
  9. eph61820

    eph61820 Guest

    Re: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    Luther as a matter of fact BCM 2007 SP1 was released recently and has been
    installed...

    we are running Office Small Business 2007 with sp1 previously without issue...

    thanks for zeroing in on this... It is what I was thinking too and wrote to
    'Sat' in the previous post...

    derek

    eph61820, Jan 4, 2008
  10. eph61820

    Luther Guest

    Re: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    On Jan 4, 11:26 am, eph61820 <>
    wrote:
    > Luther as a matter of fact BCM 2007 SP1 was released recently and has been
    > installed...
    >
    > we are running Office Small Business 2007 with sp1 previously without issue...
    >
    > thanks for zeroing in on this...  It is what I was thinking too and wrote to
    > 'Sat' in the previous post...
    >
    > derek
    >

    > "Luther" wrote:
    > > On Jan 3, 4:21 pm, Sat <> wrote:
    > > > Hi eph61820,

    > > > Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
    > > > also?

    > > > -Sat

    > > I've never come across this message before. Did you install an Office
    > > or Outlook service pack recently?- Hide quoted text -

    I'd try Microsoft support and get them to figure out what in the
    Service Pack would trigger that message. Did you also install Office
    SP1?

    Luther, Jan 6, 2008
  11. RE: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    Have you done any customizations to the form? The issue might be a corupted
    form cache. You could try to clear your forms cache:

    goto Tools->Options

    Click on Advance Options button
    Click on Custom Forms button
    Click on Manage Forms button

    Click the clear cache button.

    Close all the opened dialogs and restart outlook.
    Jerry Blake [MSFT]
    Visit team blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/bcm

    Jerry Blake (MSFT), Feb 15, 2008
  12. eph61820

    Guest

    Re: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    On Feb 15, 3:52 pm, Jerry Blake (MSFT) <>
    wrote:
    > Have you done any customizations to the form?  The issue might be a corupted
    > form cache.    You could try to clear your forms cache:
    >
    > goto Tools->Options
    >
    > Click on Advance Options button
    > Click on Custom Forms button
    > Click on  Manage Forms button
    >
    > Click the clear cache button.
    >
    > Close all the opened dialogs and restart outlook.
    > Jerry Blake [MSFT]
    > Visit team blog athttp://blogs.msdn.com/bcm

    > "eph61820" wrote:
    > > Sat,
    > > No, this is why it is very weird... every other functionality of BCM 2007
    > > works great, it is just the "Business Projects" that gives me this error.....

    > > I am not sure of the timeline, but I am pretty sure that this started
    > > happening for me right after I recieved distribution of SP1 for BCM.  I
    > > wonder if uninstalling this (if that is possible?) might rectify the issue.
    > > I know, I know, "no one else is experiencing this...." but then again ithas
    > > only been a few days since we received sp1 for BCM 2007.

    > > It is funny too, that for 2003, there are all sorts of fixes for this
    > > (security settings) but that functionality is not accessible in 2007 as it
    > > was in 2003...  Anyway, thank you for your continued efforts and I look
    > > forward to your responses...

    > > derek

    > > "Sat" wrote:

    > > > Hi eph61820,

    > > > Is the issue only with projects or with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
    > > > also?

    > > > -Sat

    Hi,

    I tried this but does not seem to fix the issue. I imported a xlsx
    file into Accounts. I added 3 or 4 new fields and one of them was Yes
    or No flag. I deleted all the new fields, deleted all the data and
    created a new database. I get the same error (as it is from the
    form?).

    I could not locate any form (with .cfg extension) that resembled
    Accounts.cfg or something like that.

    Please help.

    Thanks

    , Mar 20, 2008
  13. eph61820

    Pat O Guest

    Re: "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more obje

    Hello eph61820,
    I started getting the same error when I got my new laptop. You mention that
    there are many fixes for the 2003 version which is what I have. Can you point
    me to where I can find them?

    Thank you,
    Pat

    --
    Thank You

    Pat O, Apr 18, 2008
  14. eph61820

    Luther Guest

    On Apr 18, 6:01 am, Pat O <> wrote:
    > Hello eph61820,
    > I started getting the same error when I got my new laptop. You mention that
    > there are many fixes for the 2003 version which is what I have. Can you point
    > me to where I can find them?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Pat
    >
    > --
    > Thank You
    >

    > "" wrote:
    > > On Feb 15, 3:52 pm, Jerry Blake (MSFT) <>
    > > wrote:
    > > > Have you done any customizations to the form?  The issue might be a corupted
    > > > form cache.    You could try to clear your forms cache:

    > > > goto Tools->Options

    > > > Click on Advance Options button
    > > > Click on Custom Forms button
    > > > Click on  Manage Forms button

    > > > Click the clear cache button.

    > > > Close all the opened dialogs and restart outlook.
    > > > --
    > > > --
    > > > Jerry Blake [MSFT]
    > > > Visit team blog athttp://blogs.msdn.com/bcm

    > > > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights

    > > Hi,

    > > I tried this but does not seem to fix the issue.  I imported a xlsx
    > > file into Accounts.  I added 3 or 4 new fields and one of them was Yes
    > > or No flag.  I deleted all the new fields, deleted all the data and
    > > created a new database.  I get the same error (as it is from the
    > > form?).

    > > I could not locate any form (with .cfg extension) that resembled
    > > Accounts.cfg or something like that.

    > > Please help.

    > > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

    You'll need BCM v2 Service Pack 4 for BCM 2003 to run on Vista.

    Luther, Apr 21, 2008
  15. eph61820

    michalu

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Problem with Accounts in BCM

    Hi, I have same problem with Accounts in BCM, Outlook 2007.
    When I try to open Account I get a pop up with:

    "To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded. For more information, contact your administrator."

    Then after that another pop up message:

    "Cannot open this form because an error occurred."

    Does anybody know solution for this problem?

    Thank You

    michalu, Apr 19, 2009
  16. eph61820

    ordy

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Has anyone ever sorted this out as I'm having the same problem

    ordy, Aug 24, 2011
  17. eph61820

    CC_TJ

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can try to change the registry value (Office 2010)

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Common\Security.
    For other version look for "Security" key.

    Change the string value DisableAllActiveX to some of the following:

    0: Load only the frm20.dll controls, the Outlook View Control, Outlook Recipient Control, and the docsite (message body) control

    1: Allow only controls marked as "safe for initialization" to load

    2: Allow all ActiveX controls to load

    CC_TJ, Sep 28, 2011
  18. eph61820

    ordy

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I can't find "DisableAllActiveX" (Office 2007).

    Thanks for the info though - I'll keep it for when I upgrade to 2010!

    ordy, Sep 29, 2011
  19. eph61820

    CC_TJ

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    CC_TJ, Sep 29, 2011
  20. eph61820

    ordy

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks, I'll read the article.

    I'd given up after spending days trying to get it to work so this will give a fresh start!

    ordy, Oct 1, 2011