TITLE BAR - VISTA

What controls the size of the font for the Title Bar in Vista ? What controls
the size of the font for the Start Menu ? My title bar font is too small and
the Start Menue gives me a message saying I have too many items to
display...but I only have 6. I assume these are 2 separate questions.

KristleBawl

Title Bar
Control Panel > Window Color and Appearance > Advanced button
Scroll down to 'Active Title Bar' and you can increase the font size there.

Star Menu
Right-click on the start menu > Properties > Customize button
Scroll down to the bottom and uncheck 'Use large icons', it will not change
the font size but will give you more 'items to display' without that error.

KB

"pauld" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...