This language is no longer available for spell checking

Gary VanderMolen

In the main screen of Windows Mail, (NOT the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Sylvi" wrote in message
Where do I go to find the language that I can choose????

sss122

GARY - THIS IS HELPFUL! My spell checker was set up to ALWAYS IGNORE THE
MESSAGE. Thank you.

Gary VanderMolen

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

"sss122" wrote in message
GARY - THIS IS HELPFUL! My spell checker was set up to ALWAYS IGNORE THE
MESSAGE. Thank you.

bubbles

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

bubbles

Bubbles wrote:
I am having the same problem, and I went into Tools, and clicked spelling,
but I still cannot fix it.

Gary VanderMolen

Apparently you are trying to go to Tools from a message compose window.

"bubbles" wrote in message
Bubbles wrote:
I am having the same problem, and I went into Tools, and clicked spelling,
but I still cannot fix it.

bubbles

Bubbles wrote:
How did you correct this problem. I am having the same problem also. No
Options.

Suz

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

dianne