This language is no longer available for spell checking

Kevtrac1

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

glw

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

maverick

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

In the main screen of Windows Mail, (NOT the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"maverick" wrote in message

randy

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

Robert Solomon

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

Shorty Novak

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

Horse

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

You're very welcome. Glad to hear it.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Kate J" wrote in message
Thanks Gary, your info fixed it for me.
Kate J

Paul

Drsdcb said:
9/16/09 ~8:45pm(edt)

SDCB asks: How do I get to the Windows Vista "tools" area that will enable
me to select the language preference I desire for my Windows Messanger Spell
Check?

Tinks

- and thank goodness you are!!! - Thought maybe they were slowly phasing out
the English Language!! ha ha ha - Thanks Gary!

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

You're very welcome, Tinks.
You never know about English being phased out some day.
In the U.S., non-English speaking people are increasing in number faster than the
English speaking ones.

"Tinks" wrote in message
- and thank goodness you are!!! - Thought maybe they were slowly phasing out
the English Language!! ha ha ha - Thanks Gary!

dustyannemiller

Irish said:
I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

vistasannoying

Thank you for your help. My spell checker appears to be working now. Tip
for anyone reading this: press apply when it is set to English-- it looks
like it is still set correctly, but mine started to work when I hit "apply."
Thanks again.

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.