Think its time for a new case...

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
After spending some time installing some new stuff in my computer and general tinkering - I quickly came to the conclusion that its time for a new case.

For as big of a case the Lian LI V2100B is - it sure is cramped in there, unless you plan on installing 12 HDD. With that said installing 2 AIO coolers (CPU and GPU) was a frustrating experience to get everything into place - it felt like I was fighting the case more than anything else.

With that said the hunt has been on for a new case with the top candidate being the Fractal Design DEFINE R5, as seen here.

Simple enough case on the outside with tons of water cooling options in the inside, which I plan to utilize sometime next year. More importantly it is a 'silent' pc and I can remove the HDD bays to make more room if needed.

Any other case I should be looking at? Post!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Even after seeing this video, I still bought the Lian Li T60 ... I won't buy another one, but I may buy something simular. :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I enjoy working on my PC but... that looks like a little bit too much work for me.

Ask a Question