The PCR Movies Thread!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
"The Artist" is to be released here in the UK today, 6th Jan. For anyone who has missed the trailers, it's a brand new, black & white, silent film.

[Youtube]O8K9AZcSQJE[/Youtube]

There is more to read about it at the BBC if anyone is interested.:D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hey, MP's are criticising the Thatcher film so if they're upset with it I'll probably enjoy it :D So might watch that one.

Reaction score
I saw mission impossible- ghost protocol last night. It was really really good. One of the better mission impossible movies.

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
:lol:

http://www.ironsky.net/site/film/about/

ontourlogostore.jpg

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
'Underworld Awakening' Awakens on Top of the Box Office

Looks like nothing on earth can stand in the way of Kate Beckinsale in skin-tight black leather. Underworld Awakening (the fouth Underworld film and the third to star Beckinsale) was tops at the box office this weekend, beating George Lucas's second-place Red Tails. More after the jump.

:D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this, but I really want to see the new Mission Impossible film :D (although by now you would have thought 'Mission Impossible' was a misnomer given that it is always possible... 'Mission Quite Difficult'?!)

Haven't been to the cinema in ages, there are loads of films I need to catch up on...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
New Prometheus Trailer out! Looks amazing!

Reaction score
got the day off in october to see skyfall when it's released.
always worth the money to see the latest 007 film.:dance:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yes me too, in fact i'd forgotten thats out in May and i have to wait til June to see Prometheus!! :mad:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The 'International Trailer' - Same but different... lol

Reaction score
Saw Act of Valor tonight......very good. Reminded me of modern warfare and battlefield 3 at times. Cinema was silent for the whole movie.....

Can't wait for Battleship.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Is its any good? It been slated all over in the reviews.... But i'd like to watch it.

Reaction score
Myself and a friend (both gamers) thought it was very good, maybe because it felt like modern warfare.. There were parts that were really tense and emotional. However it felt a bit short. Its the first time i ever the noticed the cinema being absolutely silent. Nobody budged for the whole movie.

Ask a Question